Foro Nautilus
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Página webPágina web  Conectarse  

En la red emule

AutorMensaje
SOLANO
Particpante habitual
Particpante habitual

Cantidad de envíos : 67
Asociación : ACMIPA
Asociación Paleontológica Alcarreña Nautilus
Socio Nº : 135

En la red emule Empty
MensajeTema: En la red emule   En la red emule EmptyDom Feb 13, 2011 7:29 am

No sé si ya se ha comentado esto con anterioridad. Buscando en el emule por Paleontology , nos aparece una coleccion de casi 200 CD (aprox 700Mb) de archivos (articulos y libros completos), aproximadamente 40 de estos CD se bajan relativamente bién. No he conseguido saber si pertenecen a alguna asociación, grupo, departamento universitario , o quizás un particular; o dejo lo que nos dice el autor/es:

To all professional and amateur in Paleontology, possibility to download scientific publications (if you have the ADSL or a "unlimited" subscription.)
For it you need Emulator v.0.30D (to download on the clean, the simplest version)

USE:

Once the installed program, to find what I propose, it is sufficient to surrender in the tab:
- Research
oh to "Look for >>> paleontology"
oh "type >>> all"
oh "Method >>> global server",
oh "Filter, Extension >>> zip",
…. so one arrives on my PC (or on the one of a buddy that will have begun to download these files) and it will be sufficient "to pump" the or the article(s) that interesting.

While installing the program, he/it will be asked for user's name, thank you to indicate it to me (while putting in title of the message: PSEUDO because there is a function that permits booster the downloading (and to pass in priority), the "donor" has the possibility to name some "friends"

It works, because a buddy came to see already and downloaded a file (his/her/its pseudo is "ammonite", normal it is the first).

To start with downloading the up to date list of the available publications ("paleontology. bibliography), I already put 2 CD (the 01 & 44) and I will change about every 15 days.

I remain in general connected all nights of 17h30 to 7h00 + the WE of Friday 17h30 to Monday 7h00

I join a tie to insert in "Servers: server.met update from URL, then put up to date", it gives a very imposing list of servers permitting to connect more easily (in the event one of them would be saturated, would stop or even), one can also put this tie in "New server: IP or Address, then to add to the list". once this tie in the part "newspaper", to click over with the contextual and "add to the static list of servers."

http://home.t-online.de/home/stickler2k/met/server.met

Veils, it is all

En la red emule
Página 1 de 1.